Megaman commands mission2 Megaman commands mission2

Could have been better.

There was plenty more to make fun of than X constantly asking why Redips went maverick, you know. You skipped over all the great parts you could have mocked. But hey, at least you got another lame "Zero dies lawl" joke in. Like we all haven't seen way too many of those.

Next time, try thinking of more unique material.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

more plotholes I ignored? I'm curious, please eleborate.

pokemon MD purity forest pokemon MD purity forest

XD

Oh man, that's awesome. I get pissed off when I get killed by Fury Attack, I'm never going into that area.

"You still have 98 floors left." HAHAHAHAHA!!

Megaman Vs. Plungerman Megaman Vs. Plungerman

Pretty funny.

Could stand for an audio fix, though. It's a pain to constantly adjust my volume so I can hear the voices and not get deafened by the sound effects.

The Adventures of Rob The Adventures of Rob

Meh.

Maybe make the enemies a little slower for the first few stages.

Action Script Tut 2 Action Script Tut 2

Bad.

This teaches nothing. It fails to explain how anything works. You probably don't even know. I'm guessing that you just copy/pasted action script from another website.

Thomas responds:

Only 2 codes I used weren't mine,and that was a Pong code that didn't work,and a Car Code.That Platform code was done by my hand.The Platform Code was explained hugely because I explained each part,and your just gay.

And I see the only thing that you've made has a lower score than this...

Norton Anti-Virus Game Norton Anti-Virus Game

Not bad.

I noticed that if you click rapidly, some shots disappear as the new ones come from the dragon. You might want to look into a solution for that.