Megaman commands mission2 Megaman commands mission2

Could have been better.

There was plenty more to make fun of than X constantly asking why Redips went maverick, you know. You skipped over all the great parts you could have mocked. But hey, at least you got another lame "Zero dies lawl" joke in. Like we all haven't seen way too many of those.

Next time, try thinking of more unique material.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

more plotholes I ignored? I'm curious, please eleborate.

pokemon MD purity forest pokemon MD purity forest

XD

Oh man, that's awesome. I get pissed off when I get killed by Fury Attack, I'm never going into that area.

"You still have 98 floors left." HAHAHAHAHA!!

Megaman Vs. Plungerman Megaman Vs. Plungerman

Pretty funny.

Could stand for an audio fix, though. It's a pain to constantly adjust my volume so I can hear the voices and not get deafened by the sound effects.

Giant Enemy Crab Battle Giant Enemy Crab Battle

10,000?!

Wow! That really was...

MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!

Steven-M responds:

It was. It's either HP (if you see it as an RPG) or points (if you see it as Super Mario), but yeah. BIG NUMBERS. Thanks for watching the movie!

Bass' New York Adventure Bass' New York Adventure

Uhm...

Well, at least now everyone knows you made your sprites, right?

Cory-Is-Awesome responds:

Yup. I can enjoy my Spring Break now. XD

MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2 MMZ- The Last Cataclysm 2

Great job!

Zero's voice actor was much better this time around. And I love how you included Copy X's speach impediment. I can really see that you put a lot of effort into this. I can't wait for the 3rd episode!

YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Reginold does another great job!

Please, do one about Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson. Those fucking idiots have nothing better to do with their time than attack video games? I bet they're just pissed because they could never get past level one in Pac-Man back in the days of arcade games.

Megaman Vs Megaman V2 Megaman Vs Megaman V2

Cool stuff.

It's a shame that shit like SONIC: GOOD OL' OLDSCHOOL and S. M. B. 2 BLOOPERS get on the front page and this good flash doesn't. But keep it up. This flash rocked.

BadFlashProductions responds:

hey email tom sugest it :) thanks for the nice review

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

This fails at life.

None of those are BLOOPERS. Do you even know what the fuck a blooper is? Here, allow me to enlighten your poor, pathetic brain:

Main Entry: bloop·er
Pronunciation: 'blü-p&r
Function: noun
Etymology: bloop (an unpleasant sound)
1 a : a fly ball hit barely beyond a baseball infield b : a high baseball pitch lobbed to the batter
2 : an embarrassing public blunder

In this case, you were TRYING to go for definition two, but failed miserably. Mario raping Peach is NOT a blooper. Mario having a dream about getting a blowjob is NOT a blooper. Mario walking through a door is NOT A GOD DAMNED BLOOPER!!

Stop opening flash and start opening a damned dictionary.

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

Crap, crap, and more crap.

First of all: You call this Sonic old school... Yet, the first thing we see him do is a HOMING ATTACK. This is NOT an old school Sonic move, genius. Secondly... What the hell was up with that Metal Sonic fight? Sonic can't magically teleport, and he can't block the attacks he received simply by crouching. I have to wonder if you've even fucking PLAYED an old school Sonic game, because it's pretty obvious by this lame attempt at flash that you haven't.

Oh, and nice work with the sprites, by the way. No active thruster on Robotnik's machine, and parts of the biplane that shouldn't have been transparent were transparent. Fuck, I'm surprised you actually figured out how to animate the plane's propeller.

This flash fails at life.